Student Card Replacement - Home

Before you purchase a replacement card:
  • Have you contacted firstpoint to check if your ID card has been handed in?
  • Has your ID card been stolen? Bring a crime reference number to firstpoint and you will not be charged for a replacement.
  • If your ID card is faulty, contact firstpoint as they may be able to replace it free of charge.
  • Students that have completed their course or that have withdrawn will not be issued with a replacement card and should not use this service.


Contact firstpoint, St. John's Campus:

Telephone: 01905 54 2551


This application should be used by University of Worcester students to order a replacement student card.

For a smooth user experience please make use of a modern browser such as Chrome.